Hey Beauties!
I hope you had an amazing week! The weather finally warmed up a little bit so I was able to leave my cocoon and venture into the world. Of course the first place I went was Target because my heart just can't handle the idea of not being able to shop there in the future. I went on a little bit of a spree to buy things that had been on my list for the longest time. I didn't see the point in waiting for the liquidation sales because we all know there won't be anything left on the shelves. I'm so happy with everything I bought and so are my cats, they have completely taken over a big fluffy blanket and really I can't blame them because it is the softest thing ever! I have been cuddled up in that blanket everyday since and drinking coffee from my new favourite donut mug.
How was your week? Have you hit up Target yet?


