Friday, 30 January 2015

Nude Nails for Winter


Hey Beauties!

I tend to be a creature of habit, once I find something I really love - like a particular nail polish - I will wear it over and over again until I just can't bear to see it one more time. For the past three or four years I have been stuck in a rut of wearing only red nail polish for the majority of the winter. For some reason, I associate red with colder weather and as a result I have a million and one shades of red and I was getting a bit bored. This year I decided to change it up a little bit and I have experimented with plenty of colours and finishes but the one shade I have really enjoyed wearing is nude!

Nude nails are so incredibly versatile because you can stick with a simple polish for a chic effortless look or add a fun accent nail for some interest. There are endless options for you to show off your creativity and they create a really great base for showcasing statement rings! I have collected quite a few but my three favourite polishes for a nude nail are:

Essie's Urban Jungle - a light creamy nude with a hint of cool grey! 

Essie's Comfy in Cashmere* - a gorgeous taupey mauve with subtle shimmer from the new Cashmere Matte collection.

Nails Inc Gel Effect Polish in Porchester Square - a middle toned grey with a bit of purple in the base. 


What nail polishes have you been wearing this winter?


*product was provided for consideration, opinions are my own
Share:
© La Belle Sirene | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig