Saturday, 31 January 2015

Style Saturday | Working With Key Pieces


Hey Beauties!

I am a firm believer in wearing what makes you feel good and sticking to your guns when it comes to trends and having a set style. I am human, there are days when I want to rock that bright red lip and matching midi skirt and there are days when I don't want to leave my yoga pants and cozy sweaters. It is so important to follow your heart and dress for you - and only you - and don't be afraid to play with different styles or fall back on what you know works. 
While I tend to be a fan of more feminine and flirty outfits, sometimes I like to change things up and create simple outfits from key pieces in my wardrobe. This particular outfit is a mixture of classic pieces that I have on hand at all times - a white lace top, a leather jacket, a black legging and leopard flats. These are all items that can be worn a number of different ways and will never really go out of style. When I am feeling less than creative and looking for comfort in a simple outfit these are the pieces that I reach for. 


Top - Forever 21 | Leggings - Old Navy | Jacket - Dynamite (Similar) | Clutch - Forever 21 (Similar) | Shoes - Sirens (Similar

What are your favourite key pieces in your wardrobe?

Share:
© La Belle Sirene | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig