I honestly never thought I would see the day when the trends from my childhood would be coming back around, but it has happened. Fuzzy sweaters, plaid flannels, crop tops and the brown nude lip have all come back into fashion and it is very surreal. Unfortunately, I just can't convince myself to participate in any of these flashback trends except for the nude lip, something I have always quite liked.
Being very fair skinned I have always strayed from the typical nude lipsticks, instead favouring options with a bit more depth. I have been a fan of the deeper, darker nude for a long time and I am happy to see it come back into the beauty rotation - thank you Kylie Jenner. I actually have a fair few in my collection but I have picked my top 3 to share with you. Number 1 is the Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick in the shade 14, number 2 is Bite Beauty's Luminous Creme Lipstick in Musk and number 3 is of course MAC's Velvet Teddy.
Are you loving the reincarnation of the 90's trends?
