Am I the only one that goes into Sephora for one thing and leaves with six? It happens every time! Well, this time I only got two extras and one was free but none the less one thing turned into 3. To be honest, had I not been with my friend Heather aka my wallet protector, I probably would have bought even more. But moving on, let's get into this haul!
The product that I originally went in to buy was the Anastasia Brow Wiz in Caramel. This pencil is my absolute holy grail product for my eyebrows and it comes in a shade that actually works for my strawberry blonde hairs. Once I picked the brow pencil up I headed to the check out line of doom and of course I wanted to buy everything but I ended up choosing the Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo in the shades Musk and Lychee. A handy little duo with two seriously gorgeous nudes that I think will live in my handbag. Then i finally made it up to the counter and traded in my VIB points for this awesome Hourglass Cosmetics 500 point perk! I don't usually spend any of my points but I am so glad I made the decision to give them up because I am so happy with this little kit. It contains some of Hourglass's best sellers - a good sized sample of the Veil Mineral Primer, a mini Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Icon, a mini Femme Rouge Velvet Creme Lipstick in Grace, a mini Film Noir Full Spectrum Mascara and three samples of their foundations!
Overall, I think I did pretty well and I didn't end up blowing my budget so it was a successful trip to Sephora.
What Sephora goodies are on your wish list?

