As a true fashionista at heart, I always want to be stylish and I may have a slight obsession with workout gear. Maybe "shopaholic" would better describe this obsession rather than using fashion as an excuse haha! I like to think I justify these purchases since I usually workout about 5 times a week.
Usually I don't opt for shorts at the gym, however on this occasion I was hitting one of my favourite trails for a run!
My shirt is from Forever 21, I love the soft fabric which keeps me cool and of course, the crisscross detailing. Forever 21 has a wide variety of activewear available in stores now, which is always great. A girl can never forget a good sports bra, this is just a generic grey crisscross style.
As for my floral shorts, they are the Tracker Short II from Lululemon. I could honestly not resist picking these up, they were the last pair!! For me, Lululemon is one of the most dangerous stores for me to enter, I almost never leave empty handed. If you're patient, you can find some good deals in their sale section.
I love how the shorts have a built in liner, keeping everything in place. The zipper pocket is a must for me whenever I'm driving to a trail!
Where do you shop for your workout gear?
- Monique xo


