Thursday, 17 March 2016

Antique Black Gold Metallic Eye & Glowy Complexion | Makeup Tutorial

Antique Black Gold Metallic Eye & Glowy Complexion | Makeup Tutorial | labellesirene.ca

Hey Beauties! 

I've got another makeup tutorial for you today! This glamorous Antique Black Gold Metallic Eye was the look I chose to rock on my birthday even through a rotten cold and it made me feel so much better to have such a beautiful look on. 

Since it was my birthday I wanted to wear some of my favourite products so I gave myself a super glowy base with a touch of bronze and plenty of highlight. Then I paired it with my favourite lipstick. 

Check out the video below to see how I got this look and make sure to comment and subscribe! 

Antique Black Gold Metallic Eye & Glowy Complexion | Makeup Tutorial | labellesirene.ca
Antique Black Gold Metallic Eye & Glowy Complexion | Makeup Tutorial | labellesirene.ca
Antique Black Gold Metallic Eye & Glowy Complexion | Makeup Tutorial | labellesirene.ca



Share:
© La Belle Sirene | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig