Wednesday, 3 February 2016

Hearts & Roses | Valentine's Day Gift Guide & Makeup Tutorial


Happy February Beauties! 

2016 got off to a pretty amazing start and I been so blessed with incredible opportunities and validations that I can't wait to see what February will bring to the table. February is one of my absolute favourite months of the year for a number of reasons but I love to feel all of the love in the air and see all of the adorable pink goodies to celebrate Valentine's Day. 

I have rounded up a few of my favourite Valentine's Day gifts to give to your special someone whether it's a significant other, a friend or a secret admirer. 

1. Super Soft Pink Pearl Throw ($49.50)
2. Marc Jacobs Nail Polish in Gatsby ($22)
3. Paris: An Inspiring Tour Book ($38)
4. Ban.do Love Potion Mug ($16)
5. Mejuri Heartbreaker Chain Ring ($154)
6. Heart Shaped Crossover Bag ($45)
7. Too Faced Love Flush Blush ($32)
8. Love Decorative Pillow ($24.99)

Take advantage of the Valentine's spirit and treat someone special or even yourself with a little pink gift. 

Don't forget to check out my Valentine's Day Glam Makeup Tutorial using all drugstore products!

Share:
© La Belle Sirene | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig