Hey Beauties!
I don't know about you but I LOVE birthdays. Whether it's mine, a friends or my niece or nephew I tend to get a little over excited when a birthday comes around. I never had the best birthdays growing up and now that I'm older I want to make the most of every moment, especially the big ones! This year I am turning the big 25 and I can't wait. I'm so excited to see what the next year will bring and where this blog will go.
Of course, as a makeup addict I can't help but dream of all the wonderful goodies that I might be lucky enough to receive for such a big birthday.
1. Stila Eyes Are The Window Eyeshadow Palette in Mind or Soul - ($59)
2. Dior Gel-Shine & Long Wear Polish in Palais Royal - ($31)
3. Too Faced Mr. Right Perfect Powder Brush - ($45)
4. Sephora Makeup Bag - ($33)
5. Too Faced Love Flush Blush in Baby Love- ($32)
6. Foreo Luna Mini 2 - ($159)
7. Marc Jacobs Enamored Lip Lacquer in Sugar Sugar ($31)
8. Chloe Roses de Chloe Perfume - ($100)
9. Stila Convertible Colour Palette ($51)
When is your birthday?
