Wednesday, 6 January 2016

New Year New Eyeshadow | A Little MAC Haul

5 New MAC Eyeshadows | Haul & Swatches | labellesirene.ca

Hey Beauties! 

 It's always dangerous to leave me alone around any sort of cosmetics store. Whether it's Sephora, MAC, a department store or even the drugstore, if I have the chance to venture into makeup heaven I will take it. 

Just before Christmas I ended up at the local mall with the boyfriend early in the morning and while he got his teeth cleaned I found myself playing around in the MAC store. Twenty minutes later I walked out with my very first MAC eyeshadows. 

5 New MAC Eyeshadows | Haul & Swatches | labellesirene.ca

I know, it's shocking that I haven't had a MAC eyeshadow before but I have always leaned towards their lip and cheek products. I have looked at swatches online many, many times and I finally seemed to crack. 

I decided to pick up 5 shadows, 4 matte and 1 shimmer. I wanted to get a few crease colours as well some nice deep greens. I ended up buying Saddle (a golden warm brown), Quarry (a soft plum brown), Haux (a soft muted rosy brown), Bottle Green (a deep emerald green) and Sumptuous Olive (a khaki green with pearl shimmer). 

5 New MAC Eyeshadows | Haul & Swatches | labellesirene.ca
(L-R Bottle Green, Sumptuous Olive, Haux, Quarry & Saddle)

I have only played with them a couple of times but so far I am very impressed with all of them and I plan to pick up a few more! 

Single MAC Eyeshadows come in either pan form or packaged up. The pans retail for $12 CAD and the pots retail for $19 CAD. MAC sells palettes for $10 and inserts for $2 to house the pans or you can use a Z palette. 

What are your favourite MAC eyeshadows?

Share:
© La Belle Sirene | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig