Monday, 29 August 2016

Fair Skin Friendly | Stila Cosmetics Stay All Day Bronzer For Face & Body | Review & Swatches

Fair Skin Friendly | Stila Cosmetics Stay All Day Bronzer For Face & Body | Review & Swatches | labellesirene.ca

Hey Beauties! 

Summer might be coming to a close (who else can't wait for fall?) but that doesn't mean we want to lose our summer glow! The healthy golden gleam that we get to our skin during the summer not only looks beautiful but it helps us look healthier and more radiant. Then winter comes around and our skin tends to lose that life and become much more lacklustre and ghostly. 

 As a girl who has spent the majority of her life learning to accept her porcelain skin while envying that golden glow, I have gone through plenty of products trying to find the perfect happy medium. I want a bronzer that will add a bit of life to my complexion and a halo of warmth to my face but I also want my snow white skin to be able to show through. 

This is so much easier said than done and I think it's something we all struggle with, no matter our skin tone. Luckily, I have discovered the perfect bronzer, one that checks every box on my list and never makes me look orange or overdone. 

The Stila Cosmetics Stay All Day Bronzer For Face & Body is a foolproof bronzer that gives you a naturally radiant glow and lasts for 12 hours. 

Fair Skin Friendly | Stila Cosmetics Stay All Day Bronzer For Face & Body | Review & Swatches | labellesirene.ca

The Stila Stay All Bronzer ($47 CAD/$36 USD) is a serious blessing from the bronzer gods. It is a gorgeous golden sun that gives your skin the ultimate warm golden glow that always looks natural and seamless. 

Within a few applications it firmly took the top spot and became my favourite, go-to bronzer. In fact it has had so much love that there is a giant hole in the middle where I have worked my way down to the pan. 

Packaging

The Stay All Day Bronzer is another absolutely gorgeous release from Stila, it features their signature golden metallic-matte packaging with sleek lines and a slim profile. It is much larger than the average bronzer at 0.53oz while 0.28oz is standard. The large size not only means more product but it means it is much easier to get a big fluffy brush into the pan. The powder has the name Stila embossed into the centre and it is surrounded by sun rays but clearly I have used mine thoroughly. 

Fair Skin Friendly | Stila Cosmetics Stay All Day Bronzer For Face & Body | Review & Swatches | labellesirene.ca

Formula

The Stay All Day Bronzer is a lightweight, satin-matte bronzing powder that is intended to be used on both the face and body. It has an oil-free formula with patented high performance, fade-proof pigments that are uniquely coated to ensure superior wear, higher colour payoff and a softer texture. 

The lovely satin-matte finish gives it the ability to be utilized in a variety of ways, it can be used to sculpt and shape the face or to give an all over glow. The powder is not fully matte but not at all shimmery with no added glow apart from the gorgeous luminosity that seems to be built within every particle. It perfectly replicates the healthy looking glow that comes with a natural tan and the velvety texture means it melts into the skin so that no one will know you are even wearing makeup. 

The super smooth, almost creamy formula helps it blend seamlessly into the skin with no streaking, caking or blotchiness. It applies and blends effortlessly and truly looks like a second skin. 

Lasting Power

As part of Stila's infamous Stay All Day range, this bronzer is meant to withstand just about anything you can throw it's way and for extended periods of time. It is water resistant and the formula is designed to help it stick to the skin. 

Well, I can attest that it does indeed stay all day. I wear this bronzer every single day and some days last more than 12 hours, it never fades, transfers or melts away even on the hottest, sweatiest afternoons. 

Fair Skin Friendly | Stila Cosmetics Stay All Day Bronzer For Face & Body | Review & Swatches | labellesirene.ca

Shade Range

The Stay All Day Bronzer comes in 3 shades - Light, Medium and Dark - and I have the shade Light. It is literally the perfect shade for my fair skin and it is far better than any other bronzer I own. It has a warm base with enough neutral tones that it works on my complexion never looking even the slightest bit orange.

 I love that while it is incredibly pigmented, it has a slightly sheer quality that means you can never go overboard. You can apply as many layers as you want and it will always look natural, never fake. This quality also makes it fantastic for the body as you can add a bit of colour and dimension without looking like you have makeup on your arms or legs. 

Final Thoughts

I really cannot say enough good things about the Stila Stay All Day Bronzer For Face & Body. It is absolutely gorgeous in all aspects and the formula just can't be beat; it melts into the skin, blends flawlessly, looks natural, gives a lit from within glow and lasts for hours and hours. 

I will always recommend the Stay All Day Bronzer first and foremost and I don't see that changing anytime soon. 


Pin it! 



Share:
© La Belle Sirene | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig