Saturday, 13 August 2016

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words | Weekly Instagram Roundup


Hey Beauties! 

Oh my gosh, I can't explain to you how crazy this week has been! It seems we are going through an intense heat wave at the moment and it has been almost 40 degrees (90ish Fahrenheit) all week long. It has made everyone super sluggish and uncomfortable so I have been staying inside as much as possible! 

I have officially booked my first wedding dress appointment for October so it's crunch time to get in shape. I have been getting up early in the morning and hitting the gym and my diet has changed significantly but of course I can't ditch my coffee. 

I recently discovered a gorgeous cafe in the city that is like stepping into a piece of Paris. I fell head over heels for the atmosphere and the fact that their coffee is delish is a bonus. 


Nothing feels better than a fresh set of nails! I always go for a longer coffin shape and this time I went with OPI's Tiramisu For Two


There is something so beautiful about handwritten notes so I made sure to send out a few. I just love the look on someone's face when they receive a note, you can always tell that the time it took to write means so much. 


There are SO many new goodies being released at Sephora right now and I just couldn't help myself. I placed two orders and this is what I got! Stay tuned for reviews!

What did you get up to this week? Make sure to stay up to date on Instagram @labellesirene_ 



SaveSave
Share:
© La Belle Sirene | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig