Friday, 22 April 2016

Orange Obsession | Neon Nails For Spring With Ceramic Glaze | Review & Swatches

Orange Obsession | Neon Nails For Spring With Ceramic Glaze & Matching Lips | Review & Swatches | labellesirene.ca

Hey Beauties! 

Long time no talk! So sorry I've been a bit MIA but I have been working on so many exciting little projects that needed my full attention. I appreciate your patience more than you know! 

If you have been following my Instagram lately then you may have noticed that I am pretty much obsessed with the colour orange. Over the past few weeks I have posted photo after photo of my neon nails and matching lips in bright orange hues. It has quickly become my signature and I can't seem to do my makeup without a hint of orange in one spot or another.


Since I have fallen so hard for such a bold pop of colour - even though I was slightly intimidated at first - I thought I should share my favourite orange nail polishes and my go to orange lipstick. 

Orange Obsession | Neon Nails For Spring With Ceramic Glaze & Matching Lips | Review & Swatches | labellesirene.ca

I have a feeling that orange nails are going to be a massive trend for Spring and Summer, the bright, neon shade has been such a hit with every single person I have come into contact with lately. I have been stopped on the street and asked over and over again what shade I've been wearing so I think it's going to be huge. 

My favourite shades are from Ceramic Glaze (of course), a sister brand to China Glaze that offers incredible quality polishes in an array of vibrant, unique shades at an awesome price point. 

The polishes themselves are pretty incredible, they have amazing lasting power and are practically chip proof. 

Orange Obsession | Neon Nails For Spring With Ceramic Glaze & Matching Lips | Review & Swatches | labellesirene.ca

Ceramic Glaze has four gorgeous shades of orange in their core collection and they range from a soft pastel peach to a bright highlighter orange. 

My personal favourite is Sunset Beach (a neon red orange with a matte finish), the other three shades are Solar Radiance (a neon true orange with a matte finish), Belle Ami (a true peach with a cream finish), and I'm On Island Time (a neon pinky peach with a matte finish). 

Orange Obsession | Neon Nails For Spring With Ceramic Glaze & Matching Lips | Review & Swatches | labellesirene.ca
(L-R I'm On Island Time, Belle Ami, Sunset Beach, Solar Radiance)

As I mentioned, I have been obsessed with matching my lipstick to my nails and my favourite way to do that is with the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Venezia or the Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Spicy

You can find Ceramic Glaze at Shoppers Drug Mart for $7.99 CAD. 

What bright shade are you loving right now?

Share:
© La Belle Sirene | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig