Hey Beauties!
It may be Spring but it still really quite cold and I'm not ready to put away the cardigans and cozy sweaters. While I want to be warm and comfy I also want to look put together and some of my go to cardigans aren't quite cutting it so when I came across this beautiful sweater/blazer hybrid in H&M I knew it was the perfect solution. It is a gorgeous knit blazer in various shades of black and grey with a zippered front and pockets that reminds me of Chanel's classic knit jackets. It is warm and cozy but looks so much more sophisticated than a plain old cardigan and it has become my absolute favourite thing to wear. I love that you can really pair it with anything so be prepared to see a couple more looks with my "Chanel" blazer.
Blazer - H&M | Blouse - Jean Machine (old) | Pants - Old Navy | Boots - Forever 21 | Clutch - Forever 21 (old) | Sunglasses - Target | Earrings - Forever 21 | Lipstick - Maybelline Colour Sensational Creamy Matte Lipstick in Lust for Blush