Saturday, 4 April 2015

Style Saturday | Nude Vibes



Hey Beauties! 

With the weather finally warming up I am feeling inspired by pastels, light colours and thin layers. I am particularly loving tones of blush, white and nude and I am trying to inject as much into my wardrobe as I possibly can. This gorgeous nude trench caught my eye last time I was in Sirens and I knew I needed to have it. I love how flowy and loose the fabric is while it still has nice sharp lines that give it an edge. I paired it with my favourite cream camisole and some gorgeous nude patent pumps for a sophisticated feel. This is by far one of my favourite outfits and it has made me even more excited for Spring fashion.


Trench - Sirens (similar) | Camisole - Forever 21 (old) | Leggings - Old Navy | Pumps - Forever 21 | Clutch - Forever 21 (old) | Bangle - Kate Spade


Share:
© La Belle Sirene | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig