Hey Beauties!
Happy Sunday! Another week has gone by and we are officially in the Spring season but it is still freezing cold here with below zero temperatures. I have been bundled up in my warm apartment working on upcoming posts and my newest project - redecorating my office!
I have been craving a change in that room for quite awhile because I tend to get bored with the way a room is decorated rather quickly. I knew I wanted to highlight my favourite lipsticks and clean up the excess mess that comes with my collections of lip products and nail polishes. I started by going through my entire makeup collection and editing out the items I just don't use. Once that was done I spent a lot of time organizing everything to be not only functional but visually appealing. Then I worked on decorating my shelves and figuring out what went where. I have a few finishing touches to work on and I am planning on revamping the gallery wall by my vanity. Once everything is done would you like to see a room tour?
How was your week? How do you organize your makeup?



