Monday, 9 March 2015

A Little Hiatus


Hey Beauties! 

I wanted to write a little post to chat with you about why I have been a little off my game lately and why I will be taking a week long break. I always try to be 100% honest with you because I love each and every one of my readers and I will always appreciate you. I try really hard to make sure that I am always on top of my game because it kills me to let you down and not have a post up when it's supposed to be. 

That being said February was a really hard month for me health wise and I tried my hardest to keep up but things are just getting worse. I don't talk about it much but I have a chronic illness, an auto-immune disease that makes everyday life incredibly difficult. I am constantly exhausted, in pain and weak and that only gets 100x worse when I get a cold. I have been battling a cold for almost 3 weeks and just as it was getting better I came down with the stomach flu. I though I would be okay and I could push through it but I was wrong and I ended up blacking out the other night. I have had to make an incredibly difficult decision to take a break, just for a week. I need to take some time to rest and get better, I need to focus on my health and I hope you will all stick with me while I do that. 

I love you all and I will see you again next Monday. 



Share:
© La Belle Sirene | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig