![]() |
| New Revlon Goodies | The Ice-pocalypse Date Night with my Favourite Man | Nail Colour I'm Loving - Essie's Aruba Blue |
Tea of the Week: I have become obsessed with Twinning's Cranberry Green Tea. It is literally heaven in a mug.
Candle of the Week: I'm still burning my Bath and Body Works Buttercream Mint, it just won't die!
Currently Coveting: I may be the last person on the train but I have not yet been able to find the Revlon Matte Balms (at least one's that haven't been opened). Im on a mission, I found one so I must find the rest!
Blogpost of the Week: I really enjoyed reading Kate's tips on photo editing. I've been using IPhoto mostly but i've always been interested in other methods so I can't wait to use her advice!
Video of the Week: Alisha's video for sick day makeup is seriously awesome. It's really cool to see someone not take themselves so seriously and I could not stop laughing at the scene in the tissue aisle. Check it out, she's awesome.
How was your week? Did you guys get an Ice storm too?
