![]() |
| all available at Sephora,Lush or Shoppers Drug Mart |
When the wind starts to blow, the temperature drops and the flurries start to fall my skin tries to go into hiding. I'm a dry skinned girl with a bit of psoriasis that always flares up in the winter. To prevent any flaking or ugly cracked cuticles I love to overload on moisture.
My go to all purpose moisturiser is the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream. I found this baby about a year ago and it has been my skin saviour. It is formulated specifically for sensitive skin and is intensive enough to treat eczema. I lather this all over my arms, legs, chest and face and bye bye dry skin. For some added hydration i use the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask every other night and i wake up with plump, smooth skin (Plus it smells AMAZING).
During the day, i make sure to constantly keep my lips hydrated with Carmex and I keep my hand cream within reach at all times. My favourite is Soap and Glory's Hand Food, it's the perfect texture without all the grease.
And before i cuddle up in bed with my heated blankets i love to scrub my lips with my Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub and then slather on the Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm. I have a full review on this routine here.
What are your winter must haves?
Courtney x
