Hey Beauties!
In my quest to start the new year off with a sparkly fresh start (can you believe there are only 2 weeks left?), I want to create a home that feels bright, colourful and creative.
Working from home means that you can get a little bit too comfortable with your daily surroundings and they can end up losing their liveliness and their ability to inspire you. To help refresh my space, I am going to be redecorating 3 rooms - my bedroom, the living room and the dining room.
It's going to be a lengthy process but I am going to take it one room at a time and of course, I will share my inspirations and the final product along the way.
To kick it all off - the bedroom!
I want to keep the overall vibe really light and bright but I want to change up the colour scheme and add a few more details and pieces of furniture like an accent chair, a pouf, and side tables.
The colour theme is going to be blush, grey and cream with metallic accents in both gold and silver. I also want to introduce a variety of textures so I will be playing with velvet, faux fur, knits and linen.
Take a peek at these inspirational images and keep your eyes peeled for the final reveal!
What does your bedroom look like?








