Hey Beauties!
Fall is in full swing and this year I am trying to change things up a bit and step out of my comfort zone. I tend to stick to the same tried and true outfits when the weather starts to change. I know that my midi skirts and comfy layering will always look good no matter how much I need to bundle up so I gravitate towards those silhouettes. I tend to shy away from more form fitting options but there are so many cute fitted dresses out right now that I wanted to give the trend a try.
I picked up this ribbed knit, long sleeve dress from Sirens and have been loving it. It is so ridiculously comfortable and cozy but also thin enough to layer under a jacket or a sweater. I still feel a little self conscious on how fitted it is but it's a great piece to help me bridge the gap from flowy to figure flattering.
Dress - Sirens | Jacket - Dynamite(old) | Scarf - Sexton In The City | Sunglasses - Target
How do you feel about fitted dresses for fall?