Hey Beauties!
My makeup addiction is as serious as ever and if you have been following my Instagram then you would know I went to Sephora twice last week. Oops. The first time was just to pick up a replacement of my holy grail liquid liner - the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper and the second was on a girls day at the mall with my friend Heather. I wasn't quite as restrained on that particular trip although I think I did a pretty good job at leaving with my wallet intact.
I tend to get a bit carried away every single time I step into Sephora and I have a wish list that is a mile long but this time I went in knowing exactly what I wanted so I was in an out in less than an hour. It really should have only taken 5 minutes but I'm not that talented, it is Sephora after all. The need to swatch everything is real.
I was on a bit of a lip product bender and I went in looking for a few new liquid lipsticks to add to my collection. I was planning on picking up a few of the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks ($24) but of all the shades I wanted, they only had two in stock. Bow N Arrow is one of the new shades added to the line and it was love at first swatch, it is a brown based nude that seems to pull more pink in direct sunlight. The second shade Vampira is a stunning dark cranberry. These are my first foray into Kat Von D lipsticks but I am dying to try more.
Next on the lip product train I decided to try out the Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stains ($16) that I have heard SO much about. I wasn't sure what shades I wanted but I was so crazy excited to see that #13 Marvelous Mauve was in stock so of course I picked it up. It has been labeled a dupe for Stila's Patina which I am still searching for and it is the perfect mauve. Next I picked up #06 Pink Soufflé a gorgeous mid tone pink and #14 Blackberry Sorbet a rich berry. All three are intensely pigmented and set down to a matte finish in mere seconds.
While waiting to check out I may have been tempted by the aisle of doom and I ended up grabbing a travel size of the Make Up Forever Step 1 Skin Equalizer in the smoothing version ($19) to test out before buying the full size and a small bottle of the Sephora Collection Master Cleanse: Daily Brush Cleaner ($10.50). I also redeemed a few of my VIB points for a sample of the new Marc Jacobs Mod Noir fragrance and an amazing "lipstick is the answer" tote bag.
I also finished off my makeup haul by picking up a refill of my current favourite foundation and concealer - the L'oreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation and the Maybelline Master Conceal Camouflaging Concealer - so I thought I would throw them in this haul.
{ L-R Pink Souffle, Marvelous Mauve, Blackberry Sorbet, Vampira, Bow N Arrow}
Have you purchased anything from Sephora lately? Have you tried any other these products?



