Sunday, 28 December 2014

The Sunday Post


Hey Beauties! 

How was your week? Mine was so hectic but exciting with the build up to Christmas! I spent most of my week working on posts for the new year and then took a few days off to make some memories with mine and my boyfriend's family. My boyfriend absolutely spoilt me and gifted me this stunning Amethyst ring on Christmas Eve. I have always loved Amethysts and I have inherited quite a few from my grandparents but it is so special to get such a stunning addition to my collection.


A couple of days before Christmas my boyfriend decided to take advantage of the holiday sales and bought himself a new desk chair, the cats were a great help with assembly.


I spent Christmas Eve and Day with friends and family and it was such a wonderful time. I really love getting to see the people I love and seeing the smiles on their faces when they open up a gift! 

How was your week and your Christmas?



Share:
© La Belle Sirene | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig