Now that the autumn/winter season has arrived, I have once again fallen in love with my trusty leather jacket and I am sporting it every possible chance I get. I found this gem 2 years ago at Dynamite, a store that always seems to have the most amazing jackets. They typically carry all sorts of shapes, lengths and styles with a perfect fit for everyone. When the weather gets a bit colder and I don't know what to wear, I always reach for my jacket. I can pair it with black pants, a lightweight sweater and a cozy scarf. A super simple but chic outfit that can be dressed up or down. The best bit is that when it gets even colder I can just throw a jacket over the top.
Jacket - Dynamite (Love This One) | Sweater - H&M (Similar) | Pants - Old Navy | Scarf - Zara | Boots - Forever 21 | Handbag - Globo Shoes