Friday, 29 August 2014

My Top 5 Revlon Lipsticks


You may or may not have noticed but I am a big fan of Revlon's lip products. My collection of Matte Balms and Super Lustrous Lipsticks is a bit embarrassing but I just can't deny that Revlon offers some of the best lipsticks from the drugstore. So far no other company can compete with the massive selection of shades and formulations all with consistently beautiful application and pigmentation. Before my addiction gets too far out of hand I thought I would compile my 5 favourite shades so that maybe you can add to your own collection - and I can live vicariously through you! 

Primrose (668) - My absolute favourite, Primrose is my go - to everyday lipstick. It is a beautiful sort of lilac toned pinky nude that just adds so much life to my complexion.

Demure (683) - A true pinky nude that is perfect for everyday. It has a bit of a sheen to it but is still very natural.

Pink in the Afternoon (415) - A beautiful dusty rose that is incredibly creamy and perfect for that darker nude trend that is swimming around.

Lovers Coral (825) - A sheer but incredibly buildable formula with a sheen finish in a really pretty orangey coral.

Love That Red (725) - A classic shade, a bright blue toned red. My absolute favourite for a chic red lip.

(L-R Love That Red | Lover's Coral | Pink in the Afternoon | Demure | Primrose)


Do we have any favourites in common? What shades do you love?


Share:
© La Belle Sirene | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig